<$BlogRSDUrl$>

sexta-feira, janeiro 16, 2004

Goals in Life 

I have just realized that my life needs some goals above and beyond stop smoking.

Everything because I have read somewhere that people who do not get rich until they have 30 loose their chances of doing it after. Because of that I’ve totally forgotten mine continuous hunt for sex and I’ve completely replaced it for a true seek of a happy way to be rich. Well the true problem is that I already have 30.

So I would really appreciate it if you could gently and urgently share with me a moral way of doing it. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

I suppose that you, Good Rebel' Fans, believe that to become a gigolo doesn’t work?

Just look at that dictionary definition, can you possibly imagine something more beautiful?

“Gigolo:
A man who has sex with and is supported by a woman”

After all these considerations and having all of this in mind, I decided to absolutely dedicate my life to the chase of a rich pretty woman, available to support me in return of high-quality-sex.

After I find her, each one of you, GIRLS, can have the honor, the privilege, and the pleasure of sleeping with me. Considering you’re my readers, I promise not to charge you for that.

Comments: Enviar um comentário

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?